PXS EXCLUSIVE: Interview With Rising Hip Hop Artist Maine
Get to know rising Alabama rapper Maine below.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
- My name is Christian Sharp aka Maine, I'm 29 years old and I reside in Birmingham, Alabama. 2. What do you do for a living and who are your biggest influences? - I’m a rap artist and I own a dog kennel that breeds American Bullies. One of the biggest influences in my life is my grandmother. That's who I got my hustle from. 3. What are some of your biggest accomplishments thus far in your life?
- My marriage & my 3 amazing kids, starting my dog breeding business, and my growth in my rap career. I plan on progressing more in 2021. 4. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Running million-dollar businesses, traveling the world with my amazing wife and kids. I also want to be touring the world thanks to my music. 5. What legacy do you want to leave behind?
- I want to create generational wealth. My kids should know about working hard but should not have to work a day in their life. I also want my music to live on and inspire the underdogs around the world.
Follow Maine on Instagram for more of his latest updates.